blanket
Monday, July 7, 2008

Hot like chimpanzee!


Why chimpanzee?
Because they are fat :D

Darling sent me this:

And he insists that chimpanzees are small.
With that, I should describe the hot-ness using Gorilla or Orang Utan he said.

Don't care, Chimpanzee sounds more stupid. AND THIS IS MY BLOG! >:F
*xia xue wannabe*
WUAH! very entertained with her entries these days :D

VERY VERY HOT!
The weather here is getting way hotter than Malaysia.
Or is it that I've learnt to appreciate the good old days in Malaysia.

I MISS MALAYSIA!
for the first time :D

Rather, i miss the SUBJECTS in Malaysia to be exact.
Family, Friends and Darling.
So miss watching TV at home with my leg crossing on my sister's tummy
Gossiping and laughing 'till my teeth fly out with friends
Also movie dates with darling :)

Yeah so I still never did miss Malaysia :D

Met some really cool Malaysian seniors here tho!
I guess studying masters is a really stressful task.

To further explain my statement:
somebody has to tell this PHD that the animal on his shirt is NOT a BEAR.


Very sampat leh they all!
I is very the like :D

Met a very adorable girl!
She suddenly ran to Shin and gave her some kisses!
awwwwww...you sweet lil thing

And i said
"Awwwww! nomu kwiobda!" (aww you are very cute)
"unnie do bbo bbo!" (come give jeh jeh kiss kiss too!)

And she was like :
"AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"
"unni aniya bla bla bla bla AJUMMAH"
(rough translation: AAA!you are not jeh jeh! you are auntie!!")
Okay. Not cute. Bye bye.

She gave me a kiss on my palm so,
Thou shall be forgiven :)
See? I'm jeh jeh :)



Still in the process of creating the FUKUOKA-BUSAN friendship motion graphic.
Seriously hope to come up with something real impressive.
This shall be a great portfolio for us.

Despite having some really serious communication difficulties with my labmates.
Body language is always the best solution 8)


Labels: ,