blanket
Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My last day of being a student!


Exactly.... I'm starting my job TOMORROW
Coincident enough, it's a Wednesday! :D

So i guess i'll post an entry before i start my busy life :)
Even when i'm having holidays I do not have time to blog about stuff,
Imagine if I've start working! :O

I have been thinking to blog about my sticker collections :)
Moi babiesssss~

I usually hunt for stickers in Kinokuniya.
I DON'T KNOW! THEY JUST HAVE THE BEST STICKERS!

I just bought a box for all the stickers last few months.


And soon after I transported them in, I realize that it's not big enough!
How sad is that.

These are the new members <3>
Bought them yesterday with Shin :D


There are too many of them so I just snap some of my favorites!





And here are some which i think are the cutest! :>

Got this from Korea!
6 of them in one packet.
Gosh i just love how the little girl looks <3>

And this satin sticker which i find quite special.
It's made of satin.


This is something which I got almost 10 years ago.
Still loving them.
They are all little pockets!
So you can keep your little stuff in it and stick on your notebook and stuff.
Brilliant isn't it!

Got these from Korea too :D
The little characters are so cute you can shake them however u like!

Got this jelly stickers long ago too.

Very cute series <3>
Changing stickers! Taadaaa

Key stickers made of metal :)
They are really really hard!

I used to be a stingy bitch when it comes to stickers.
I still am actually XD
I prefer to keep them in the perfect shape :)
But recently i've learnt to decorate things with those cutesy stickers!



Shin gave me one girraffe
because I gave her one elephant :P

That's all about my babies :D
Here are all the stickers photos i've taken so far.
Stick them on a black book so that I wont lose any of them :)





This was Shin's and my favorite picture so it's special a little bit :D


It's funny how our looks change page after page XD
Pictures are so fun to look at aren't they?


Pictures time!
Went yam cha with shin and val last Sunday at Pavillion :>
Had a mango something something
It was nice! :D






Mid Valley trip with the family :D
We seldom go there I don't know why.



Best purchase ever! Big ribbon hair clip :D
Looks best with curly hair :)


OHHH! and I've got a new camera!
Thank you dad. :D

It's the Lumix LX3
Very good camera I shall say.
It functions almost like the DSLR,
Only smaller, lighter and cuter! :D
Great for simple outings and clubbings >: )

Those are the Jet Black and Hemitate Swarovski crystals!


Aight time to sleep!
Wish me luck for tomorrow!
<3<3<3<3<3>

Labels: , , ,