blanket
Friday, November 20, 2009

Good stuff!


YO! I've been so excited to blog about this!
:D

Some of my colleagues and I went for a TVC shoot some weeks ago
for a new Canon TVC that my company has been working on.
So yealo, i've been chosen to be one of the kelefes XD

Oh, and the shoot was in Putrajaya.
Gosh, that good old place.
We were there early so we camwhore abit :D
To warm up the yo yo yo! thinggy :>

The very jiwang Alexander Teoh Yen Hao!

Posing with Thomas who has the same look in every photos haha XD

We had to dress hip-hoply as we had to dance.
are you kidding me HAHA! i suddenly felt so funny.
It was hell tired lo!
We danced from like 9pm-4am!
SAME SPOT!
SAME MOVES!
SAME FACE!
SAME GOD DAMN SONG!

Fun thing is, we were dancing as if we were pro dancers but when the director played back
it was so obvious that we are NOT by any chance a pro dancer XD
But i think we did OKAY tho :P

Oh, and the main dancer is Ryan Tu Fu Zu
From last year's Astro Talent Quest.

Oh oh! and it was so sweet of darling to come pay me a visit in the middle of the night!
I was so surprised! *smooches*
<3


Our boss Meng and the director Brandon :)



It was a great experience i shall say :)
It was quite true that there are a lot of politics going on in the entertainment field.
You know, like the differences of treatments you get from the crew.
when you are kelefe, you have to ask for tissues to wipe your own damn sweat,
when you are the main guy, they run to you and wipe your sweat every time the director says cut.

But i'm quite happy to have experienced this myself tho :P
here is the final editing of the canon commercial :D


So that's about all :D

Below are the pictures i took from SPACE!
:D:D:D
Another great night in Space :)
But weird, the crowd came in pretty late that night...
Like, around 12.30-1am. So it was quite boring before that.
I quite like it there :) Still, i won't sweat even after dancing like a horse at the dance floor!
How cool is that :B

Shin said we look quite lesbian'ish in this picture...
but i find it quite sweet what!


"Must do weird poses to get great pictures" i think :P


With chyi and shyyi :D
nice dresses girls!


With Shin and Yao :D







The conclusion is, I still have to go home at 2am!
Hmm...i wonder if my dad still remembers that i'm 22 this year
but i sill love my dad for being so protective of me <3

Labels: , ,